Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to the Blog

Hi, all!

Time for me to come out of hibernation : )

The last time I blogged was at the start of my spring term, some time at the beginning of this year... and lo and behold, half the year has disappeared already! So let me start by briefly listing my goings-on here since then:
  • Spring term was super-hectic, tiring, and very special
  • I visited the Sun Microsystems campus with the Computer Society
  • My mum visited me for two weeks!!!!! (woohoo!!!!)
  • My best friend Trupta got married!!!! (woohoo!!!!)
  • My exams came and went in a whirlwind
  • I am now embarking on my final MSc project
  • Also, my friends and I took a trip to Norwich in December, which I never blogged about
So there... that's what I have been up to in all these past months.

In my subsequent blog entries, I will elaborate on these goings-on. Rather than cram everything into one giant, endless blog post (that puts my cousin Akshay to sleep :D), I'm putting up multiple, relatively small posts this time.

Till then, adios!

Signing off,
Kay

No comments: